Tuesday, December 18, 2018

WOW. It Looks So Different

This year has been a big year for changes. Both externally and internally. I almost don't recognize my life at this point but it is a good thing.




Last year at this time I was still emotionally attached per say to D. I have since been able to let go of him and what it was or what I wished it would be. You can still love someone but realize that they are not good for your mental health and well-being in general.  It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do and am surprised as to how free I feel in regards to this. I no longer worry about if he is clean or is somewhere safe. Letting go has been freeing in that respect but it also taught me that I can make it on my own completely and can have a life that I deserve.




No comments:

Post a Comment