Friday, December 21, 2018

Stops and Starts: Goals for 2019

There has been many stops and starts in regards to my running over the last couple of years. Lately I have been looking to get back into it again as I miss the feeling of running and the rush of endorphins it gave me. As anyone who knows me knows the last couple of years have been an absolute nightmare but the nightmare has ended at this point.

I have made a great many changes over the last year and things are better than I could have pictured. I work from home now and have an amazing puppy. The design of my life is almost complete save for now designing my house the way I want it but that will come and to get back into running the proper way. That is my one major goal for 2019 to get back into enough that I can run another half marathon or maybe even a full one.




My goal for getting this done is to try to get in as good a shape as I can before Dec 31, 2018. I already have a good solid base walking almost every night with my sister in law. I feel good about this and am looking forward to rocking it with the running in 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment